blob: 0df6acacfaea689098b9539f1b3d1e32592021e5 (plain
* ARM Primecell Peripherals
ARM, Ltd. Primecell peripherals have a standard id register that can be used to
identify the peripheral type, vendor, and revision. This value can be used for
- compatible : should be a specific name for the peripheral and
"arm,primecell". The specific name will match the ARM
engineering name for the logic block in the form: "arm,pl???"
- arm,primecell-periphid : Value to override the h/w value with
- clocks : From common clock binding. First clock is phandle to clock for apb
pclk. Additional clocks are optional and specific to those peripherals.
- clock-names : From common clock binding. Shall be "apb_pclk" for first clock.
- dmas : From common DMA binding. If present, refers to one or more dma channels.
- dma-names : From common DMA binding, needs to match the 'dmas' property.
Devices with exactly one receive and transmit channel shall name
these "rx" and "tx", respectively.
- pinctrl-<n> : Pinctrl states as described in bindings/pinctrl/pinctrl-bindings.txt
- pinctrl-names : Names corresponding to the numbered pinctrl states
- interrupts : one or more interrupt specifiers
- interrupt-names : names corresponding to the interrupts properties
compatible = "arm,pl011", "arm,primecell";
arm,primecell-periphid = <0x00341011>;
clocks = <&pclk>;
clock-names = "apb_pclk";
dmas = <&dma-controller 4>, <&dma-controller 5>;
dma-names = "rx", "tx";
pinctrl-0 = <&uart0_default_mux>, <&uart0_default_mode>;
pinctrl-1 = <&uart0_sleep_mode>;
pinctrl-names = "default","sleep";
interrupts = <0 11 0x4>;