blob: 34f28ed97928245337560467080b46fb8ceaee81 (plain
These properties are common to multiple MMC host controllers. Any host
that requires the respective functionality should implement them using
Interpreted by the OF core:
- reg: Registers location and length.
- interrupts: Interrupts used by the MMC controller.
- bus-width: Number of data lines, can be <1>, <4>, or <8>
If no property below is supplied, host native card detect is used.
Only one of the properties in this section should be supplied:
- broken-cd: There is no card detection available; polling must be used.
- cd-gpios: Specify GPIOs for card detection, see gpio binding
- non-removable: non-removable slot (like eMMC); assume always present.
- wp-gpios: Specify GPIOs for write protection, see gpio binding
- cd-inverted: when present, polarity on the cd gpio line is inverted
- wp-inverted: when present, polarity on the wp gpio line is inverted
- max-frequency: maximum operating clock frequency
- no-1-8-v: when present, denotes that 1.8v card voltage is not supported on
this system, even if the controller claims it is.
Optional SDIO properties:
- keep-power-in-suspend: Preserves card power during a suspend/resume cycle
- enable-sdio-wakeup: Enables wake up of host system on SDIO IRQ assertion
compatible = "sdhci";
reg = <0xab000000 0x200>;
interrupts = <23>;
bus-width = <4>;
cd-gpios = <&gpio 69 0>;
wp-gpios = <&gpio 70 0>;
max-frequency = <50000000>;