blob: 1e1145ca4f3c2cb192f7e4bf5ce95f6c73ba0801 (plain
* UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter)
- compatible : one of:
- "serial" if the port type is unknown.
- reg : offset and length of the register set for the device.
- interrupts : should contain uart interrupt.
- clock-frequency : the input clock frequency for the UART
clocks phandle to refer to the clk used as per Documentation/devicetree
- current-speed : the current active speed of the UART.
- reg-offset : offset to apply to the mapbase from the start of the registers.
- reg-shift : quantity to shift the register offsets by.
- reg-io-width : the size (in bytes) of the IO accesses that should be
performed on the device. There are some systems that require 32-bit
accesses to the UART (e.g. TI davinci).
- used-by-rtas : set to indicate that the port is in use by the OpenFirmware
RTAS and should not be registered.
- no-loopback-test: set to indicate that the port does not implements loopback
compatible = "ns8250";
reg = <0x80230000 0x100>;
clock-frequency = <3686400>;
interrupts = <10>;
reg-shift = <2>;