blob: f6f20b58d65a5873a2a1be3598cd0ad31d7a450b (plain
* Copyright (C) 2012,2013 - ARM Ltd
* Author: Marc Zyngier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* u64 __kvm_call_hyp(void *hypfn, ...);
* This is not really a variadic function in the classic C-way and care must
* be taken when calling this to ensure parameters are passed in registers
* only, since the stack will change between the caller and the callee.
* Call the function with the first argument containing a pointer to the
* function you wish to call in Hyp mode, and subsequent arguments will be
* passed as x0, x1, and x2 (a maximum of 3 arguments in addition to the
* function pointer can be passed). The function being called must be mapped
* in Hyp mode (see init_hyp_mode in arch/arm/kvm/arm.c). Return values are
* passed in x0.
* A function pointer with a value less than 0xfff has a special meaning,
* and is used to implement __hyp_get_vectors in the same way as in