blob: 0fb73b78dd605e5d5427f4fd8fed8c93161191dd (plain
* File: arch/blackfin/mm/blackfin_sram.h
* Based on: arch/blackfin/mm/blackfin_sram.c
* Author: Mike Frysinger
* Created: Aug 2006
* Description: Local prototypes meant for internal use only
* Copyright 2006 Analog Devices Inc.
* Bugs: Enter bugs at http://blackfin.uclinux.org/
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see the file COPYING, or write
* to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
extern void l1sram_init(void);
extern void l1_inst_sram_init(void);
extern void l1_data_sram_init(void);
extern void *l1sram_alloc(size_t);