blob: 049cea8240e4512a2c378e1e6d640bc5f53586ea (plain
# SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
tristate "NXP SJA1105 Ethernet switch family support"
depends on NET_DSA && SPI
This is the driver for the NXP SJA1105 automotive Ethernet switch
family. These are 5-port devices and are managed over an SPI
interface. Probing is handled based on OF bindings and so is the
linkage to phylib. The driver supports the following revisions:
- SJA1105E (Gen. 1, No TT-Ethernet)
- SJA1105T (Gen. 1, TT-Ethernet)
- SJA1105P (Gen. 2, No SGMII, No TT-Ethernet)
- SJA1105Q (Gen. 2, No SGMII, TT-Ethernet)
- SJA1105R (Gen. 2, SGMII, No TT-Ethernet)
- SJA1105S (Gen. 2, SGMII, TT-Ethernet)
tristate "Support for the PTP clock on the NXP SJA1105 Ethernet switch"
depends on NET_DSA_SJA1105
This enables support for timestamping and PTP clock manipulations in
the SJA1105 DSA driver.