|author||Robin Getz <email@example.com>||2009-09-24 14:11:24 +0000|
|committer||Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-10-07 04:36:26 -0400|
|parent||Blackfin: convert to use arch_gettimeoffset() (diff)|
Blackfin: mass clean up of copyright/licensing info
Bill Gatliff & David Brownell pointed out we were missing some copyrights, and licensing terms in some of the files in ./arch/blackfin, so this fixes things, and cleans them up. It also removes: - verbose GPL text(refer to the top level ./COPYING file) - file names (you are looking at the file) - bug url (it's in the ./MAINTAINERS file) - "or later" on GPL-2, when we did not have that right It also allows some Blackfin-specific assembly files to be under a BSD like license (for people to use them outside of Linux). Signed-off-by: Robin Getz <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 25 deletions
diff --git a/arch/blackfin/mach-common/interrupt.S b/arch/blackfin/mach-common/interrupt.S
index 82d417ef4b5b..8085ff1cce00 100644
@@ -1,31 +1,11 @@
- * File: arch/blackfin/mach-common/interrupt.S
- * Based on:
- * Author: D. Jeff Dionne <email@example.com>
- * Kenneth Albanowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * Created: ?
- * Description: Interrupt Entries
- * Modified:
- * Copyright 2004-2006 Analog Devices Inc.
+ * Interrupt Entries
- * Bugs: Enter bugs at http://blackfin.uclinux.org/
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * Copyright 2005-2009 Analog Devices Inc.
+ * D. Jeff Dionne <email@example.com>
+ * Kenneth Albanowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, see the file COPYING, or write
- * to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
+ * Licensed under the GPL-2 or later.