|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-27 08:55:01 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-30 11:26:32 -0700|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 151 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 152
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 3029 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/crypto/deflate.c b/crypto/deflate.c
index aab089cde1bf..65be51456398 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* Cryptographic API.
@@ -6,11 +7,6 @@
* Copyright (c) 2003 James Morris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
- * Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
- * any later version.
* FIXME: deflate transforms will require up to a total of about 436k of kernel
* memory on i386 (390k for compression, the rest for decompression), as the
* current zlib kernel code uses a worst case pre-allocation system by default.