|author||Jeremy Sowden <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-21 11:35:22 +0100|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-22 14:44:21 +0200|
|parent||staging: kpc2000: added separate show functions for readable kp device attributes, defined them as read-only, and declared them static. (diff)|
staging: kpc2000: use IDA to assign card numbers.
Previously the next card number was assigned from a static int local variable. Replaced it with an IDA. Avoids the assignment of ever- increasing card-numbers by allowing them to be reused. Updated TODO. Corrected format-specifier for unsigned pcard->card_num. Signed-off-by: Jeremy Sowden <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/staging/kpc2000/TODO')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/staging/kpc2000/TODO b/drivers/staging/kpc2000/TODO
index 669fe5bf9637..47530e23e940 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,5 @@
- the kpc_spi driver doesn't seem to let multiple transactions (to different instances of the core) happen in parallel...
- The kpc_i2c driver is a hot mess, it should probably be cleaned up a ton. It functions against current hardware though.
-- pcard->card_num in kp2000_pcie_probe() is a global variable and needs atomic / locking / something better.
- would be nice if the AIO fileops in kpc_dma could be made to work
- probably want to add a CONFIG_ option to control compilation of the AIO functions
- if the AIO fileops in kpc_dma start working, next would be making iov_count > 1 work too