|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-24 12:04:05 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-30 11:25:18 -0700|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 144 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 145
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not write to the free software foundation inc 59 temple place suite 330 boston ma 021110 1307 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 84 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 16 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ocfs2/dlm/dlmdomain.c b/fs/ocfs2/dlm/dlmdomain.c
index 2acd58ba9b7b..9021e72e1f98 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
/* -*- mode: c; c-basic-offset: 8; -*-
* vim: noexpandtab sw=8 ts=8 sts=0:
@@ -6,22 +7,6 @@
* defines domain join / leave apis
* Copyright (C) 2004 Oracle. All rights reserved.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
- * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- * version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
- * License along with this program; if not, write to the
- * Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
- * Boston, MA 021110-1307, USA.