|author||Helge Deller <email@example.com>||2006-03-23 01:07:00 -0700|
|committer||Kyle McMartin <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-03-30 17:48:50 +0000|
|parent||[PARISC] Temporary FIXME for ioremapping EISA regions (diff)|
[PARISC] Remove obsolete CONFIG_DEBUG_IOREMAP
Remove CONFIG_DEBUG_IOREMAP, it's now obsolete and won't work anyway. Remove it from lib/KConfig since it was only available on parisc. Signed-off-by: Helge Deller <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Kyle McMartin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'lib')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/lib/Kconfig.debug b/lib/Kconfig.debug
index 6e8a60f67c7a..d57fd9181b18 100644
@@ -157,19 +157,6 @@ config DEBUG_INFO
If unsure, say N.
- bool "Enable ioremap() debugging"
- depends on DEBUG_KERNEL && PARISC
- Enabling this option will cause the kernel to distinguish between
- ioremapped and physical addresses. It will print a backtrace (at
- most one every 10 seconds), hopefully allowing you to see which
- drivers need work. Fixing all these problems is a prerequisite
- for turning on USE_HPPA_IOREMAP. The warnings are harmless;
- the kernel has enough information to fix the broken drivers
- automatically, but we'd like to make it more efficient by not
- having to do that.
bool "Debug Filesystem"
depends on SYSFS