|author||David Howells <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-03-09 23:22:56 +0000|
|committer||David S. Miller <email@example.com>||2016-03-13 15:14:57 -0400|
|parent||Merge tag 'wireless-drivers-next-for-davem-2016-03-09' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next (diff)|
rxrpc: Replace all unsigned with unsigned int
Replace all "unsigned" types with "unsigned int" types. Reported-by: David Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David Howells <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/net/rxrpc/ar-ack.c b/net/rxrpc/ar-ack.c
index 20f3f001694e..16d967075eaf 100644
@@ -23,7 +23,7 @@
* How long to wait before scheduling ACK generation after seeing a
* packet with RXRPC_REQUEST_ACK set (in jiffies).
-unsigned rxrpc_requested_ack_delay = 1;
+unsigned int rxrpc_requested_ack_delay = 1;
* How long to wait before scheduling an ACK with subtype DELAY (in jiffies).
@@ -32,7 +32,7 @@ unsigned rxrpc_requested_ack_delay = 1;
* all consumed within this time we will send a DELAY ACK if an ACK was not
* requested to let the sender know it doesn't need to resend.
-unsigned rxrpc_soft_ack_delay = 1 * HZ;
+unsigned int rxrpc_soft_ack_delay = 1 * HZ;
* How long to wait before scheduling an ACK with subtype IDLE (in jiffies).
@@ -41,7 +41,7 @@ unsigned rxrpc_soft_ack_delay = 1 * HZ;
* further packets aren't immediately received to decide when to send an IDLE
* ACK let the other end know that it can free up its Tx buffer space.
-unsigned rxrpc_idle_ack_delay = 0.5 * HZ;
+unsigned int rxrpc_idle_ack_delay = 0.5 * HZ;
* Receive window size in packets. This indicates the maximum number of
@@ -49,19 +49,19 @@ unsigned rxrpc_idle_ack_delay = 0.5 * HZ;
* limit is hit, we should generate an EXCEEDS_WINDOW ACK and discard further
-unsigned rxrpc_rx_window_size = 32;
+unsigned int rxrpc_rx_window_size = 32;
* Maximum Rx MTU size. This indicates to the sender the size of jumbo packet
* made by gluing normal packets together that we're willing to handle.
-unsigned rxrpc_rx_mtu = 5692;
+unsigned int rxrpc_rx_mtu = 5692;
* The maximum number of fragments in a received jumbo packet that we tell the
* sender that we're willing to handle.
-unsigned rxrpc_rx_jumbo_max = 4;
+unsigned int rxrpc_rx_jumbo_max = 4;
static const char *rxrpc_acks(u8 reason)