|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-27 08:55:01 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-30 11:26:32 -0700|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 151 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 152
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 3029 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'net/sched/sch_fq.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/net/sched/sch_fq.c b/net/sched/sch_fq.c
index 26a94e5cd5df..98dd87ce1510 100644
@@ -1,13 +1,9 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* net/sched/sch_fq.c Fair Queue Packet Scheduler (per flow pacing)
* Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Eric Dumazet <email@example.com>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
- * 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* Meant to be mostly used for locally generated traffic :
* Fast classification depends on skb->sk being set before reaching us.
* If not, (router workload), we use rxhash as fallback, with 32 bits wide hash.