|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-23 11:14:41 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-24 17:39:00 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 103 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 104
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this sctp implementation is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 or at your option any later version this sctp implementation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with gnu cc see the file copying if not see http www gnu org licenses extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 42 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 16 deletions
diff --git a/net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c b/net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c
index 72e74503f9fc..92331e1195c1 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
/* SCTP kernel implementation
* (C) Copyright IBM Corp. 2001, 2004
* Copyright (c) 1999-2000 Cisco, Inc.
@@ -10,22 +11,6 @@
* to implement the state operations. These functions implement the
* steps which require modifying existing data structures.
- * This SCTP implementation is free software;
- * you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of
- * the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
- * any later version.
- * This SCTP implementation is distributed in the hope that it
- * will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
- * ************************
- * warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- * See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with GNU CC; see the file COPYING. If not, see
- * <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Please send any bug reports or fixes you make to the
* email address(es):
* lksctp developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>