|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-31 01:09:32 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-05 17:37:10 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 371 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 372
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation version 2 extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 135 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'security/selinux/ss/services.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/security/selinux/ss/services.c b/security/selinux/ss/services.c
index cc043bc8fd4c..d3f5568c1f60 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* Implementation of the security services.
@@ -35,9 +36,6 @@
* Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Trusted Computer Solutions, Inc.
* Copyright (C) 2003 - 2004, 2006 Tresys Technology, LLC
* Copyright (C) 2003 Red Hat, Inc., James Morris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation, version 2.