1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/arch/x86/kvm/vmx/vmx.c b/arch/x86/kvm/vmx/vmx.c
index 4950bb20e06a..886930db77c5 100644
@@ -1213,13 +1213,13 @@ static void vmx_vcpu_pi_load(struct kvm_vcpu *vcpu, int cpu)
new.control) != old.control);
- * Clear SN before reading the bitmap; this ensures that any
- * interrupt that comes after the bitmap is read sets ON. The
- * VT-d firmware * writes the bitmap and reads SN atomically (5.2.3
- * in the spec), so it doesn't really have a memory barrier that
- * pairs with this. However, we cannot do that and we need one.
+ * Clear SN before reading the bitmap. The VT-d firmware
+ * writes the bitmap and reads SN atomically (5.2.3 in the
+ * spec), so it doesn't really have a memory barrier that
+ * pairs with this, but we cannot do that and we need one.
if (!bitmap_empty((unsigned long *)pi_desc->pir, NR_VECTORS))