Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/samsung-phy.txt')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/samsung-phy.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/samsung-phy.txt
index 15e0f2c7130f..d5bad920827f 100644
@@ -128,6 +128,7 @@ Required properties:
- compatible : Should be set to one of the following supported values:
- "samsung,exynos5250-usbdrd-phy" - for exynos5250 SoC,
- "samsung,exynos5420-usbdrd-phy" - for exynos5420 SoC.
+ - "samsung,exynos7-usbdrd-phy" - for exynos7 SoC.
- reg : Register offset and length of USB DRD PHY register set;
- clocks: Clock IDs array as required by the controller
- clock-names: names of clocks correseponding to IDs in the clock property;
@@ -138,6 +139,11 @@ Required properties:
PHY operations, associated by phy name. It is used to
determine bit values for clock settings register.
For Exynos5420 this is given as 'sclk_usbphy30' in CMU.
+ - optional clocks: Exynos7 SoC has now following additional
+ gate clocks available:
+ - phy_pipe: for PIPE3 phy
+ - phy_utmi: for UTMI+ phy
+ - itp: for ITP generation
- samsung,pmu-syscon: phandle for PMU system controller interface, used to
control pmu registers for power isolation.
- #phy-cells : from the generic PHY bindings, must be 1;