Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/armada-thermal.txt')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/armada-thermal.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/armada-thermal.txt
index 4cf024929a3f..4698e0edc205 100644
@@ -5,17 +5,9 @@ Required properties:
- compatible: Should be set to one of the following:
- Note: As the name suggests, "marvell,armada375-z1-thermal"
- applies for the SoC Z1 stepping only. On such stepping
- some quirks need to be done and the register offset differs
- from the one in the A0 stepping.
- The operating system may auto-detect the SoC stepping and
- update the compatible and register offsets at runtime.
- reg: Device's register space.
Two entries are expected, see the examples below.
The first one is required for the sensor register;