Diffstat (limited to 'arch/sh/mm/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/arch/sh/mm/Kconfig b/arch/sh/mm/Kconfig
index 65cb5b83e072..1445ca6257df 100644
@@ -91,16 +91,6 @@ config PMB
32-bits through the SH-4A PMB. If this is not set, legacy
29-bit physical addressing will be used.
- bool "Support legacy boot mappings for PMB"
- depends on PMB
- select 32BIT
- If this option is enabled, fixed PMB mappings are inherited
- from the boot loader, and the kernel does not attempt dynamic
- management. This is the closest to legacy 29-bit physical mode,
- and allows systems to support up to 512MiB of system memory.
depends on (CPU_SHX2 || CPU_SHX3) && MMU