Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/ethernet/3com/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 27 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/3com/Kconfig b/drivers/net/ethernet/3com/Kconfig
index 497f038dcd47..65cc129da114 100644
@@ -117,31 +117,4 @@ config TYPHOON
To compile this driver as a module, choose M here. The module
will be called typhoon.
- tristate "Alteon AceNIC/3Com 3C985/NetGear GA620 Gigabit support"
- depends on PCI
- Say Y here if you have an Alteon AceNIC, 3Com 3C985(B), NetGear
- GA620, SGI Gigabit or Farallon PN9000-SX PCI Gigabit Ethernet
- adapter. The driver allows for using the Jumbo Frame option (9000
- bytes/frame) however it requires that your switches can handle this
- as well. To enable Jumbo Frames, add `mtu 9000' to your ifconfig
- To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
- module will be called acenic.
- bool "Omit support for old Tigon I based AceNICs"
- depends on ACENIC
- Say Y here if you only have Tigon II based AceNICs and want to leave
- out support for the older Tigon I based cards which are no longer
- being sold (ie. the original Alteon AceNIC and 3Com 3C985 (non B
- version)). This will reduce the size of the driver object by
- app. 100KB. If you are not sure whether your card is a Tigon I or a
- Tigon II, say N here.
- The safe and default value for this is N.
endif # NET_VENDOR_3COM