Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/ethernet/racal/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 33 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/racal/Kconfig b/drivers/net/ethernet/racal/Kconfig
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,33 +0,0 @@
-# Racal-Interlan device configuration
- bool "Racal-Interlan (Micom) NI devices"
- default y
- depends on ISA
- If you have a network (Ethernet) card belonging to this class, such
- as the NI5010, NI5210 or NI6210, say Y and read the Ethernet-HOWTO,
- available from <http://www.tldp.org/docs.html#howto>.
- Note that the answer to this question doesn't directly affect the
- kernel: saying N will just cause the configurator to skip all
- the questions about NI cards. If you say Y, you will be asked for
- your specific card in the following questions.
- tristate "NI5010 support (EXPERIMENTAL)"
- depends on ISA && EXPERIMENTAL && BROKEN_ON_SMP
- If you have a network (Ethernet) card of this type, say Y and read
- the Ethernet-HOWTO, available from
- <http://www.tldp.org/docs.html#howto>. Note that this is still
- experimental code.
- To compile this driver as a module, choose M here. The module
- will be called ni5010.
-endif # NET_VENDOR_RACAL