Diffstat (limited to 'include/asm-i386')
2 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/include/asm-i386/atomic.h b/include/asm-i386/atomic.h
index c57441bb2905..4dd272331361 100644
@@ -211,12 +211,12 @@ static __inline__ int atomic_sub_return(int i, atomic_t *v)
#define atomic_xchg(v, new) (xchg(&((v)->counter), new))
- * atomic_add_unless - add unless the number is a given value
+ * atomic_add_unless - add unless the number is already a given value
* @v: pointer of type atomic_t
* @a: the amount to add to v...
* @u: ...unless v is equal to u.
- * Atomically adds @a to @v, so long as it was not @u.
+ * Atomically adds @a to @v, so long as @v was not already @u.
* Returns non-zero if @v was not @u, and zero otherwise.
#define atomic_add_unless(v, a, u) \
diff --git a/include/asm-i386/bitops.h b/include/asm-i386/bitops.h
index 1c780fa1e762..273b50629357 100644
@@ -371,7 +371,7 @@ static inline unsigned long ffz(unsigned long word)
* This is defined the same way as
* the libc and compiler builtin ffs routines, therefore
- * differs in spirit from the above ffz (man ffs).
+ * differs in spirit from the above ffz() (man ffs).
static inline int ffs(int x)
@@ -388,7 +388,7 @@ static inline int ffs(int x)
* fls - find last bit set
* @x: the word to search
- * This is defined the same way as ffs.
+ * This is defined the same way as ffs().
static inline int fls(int x)