Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/nfsd/nfsd.h')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/nfsd/nfsd.h b/include/linux/nfsd/nfsd.h
index edb54c3171b3..0727774772ba 100644
@@ -275,12 +275,12 @@ static inline int is_fsid(struct svc_fh *fh, struct knfsd_fh *reffh)
* we might process an operation with side effects, and be unable to
* tell the client that the operation succeeded.
- * COMPOUND_SLACK_SPACE - this is the minimum amount of buffer space
+ * COMPOUND_SLACK_SPACE - this is the minimum bytes of buffer space
* needed to encode an "ordinary" _successful_ operation. (GETATTR,
* READ, READDIR, and READLINK have their own buffer checks.) if we
* fall below this level, we fail the next operation with NFS4ERR_RESOURCE.
- * COMPOUND_ERR_SLACK_SPACE - this is the minimum amount of buffer space
+ * COMPOUND_ERR_SLACK_SPACE - this is the minimum bytes of buffer space
* needed to encode an operation which has failed with NFS4ERR_RESOURCE.
* care is taken to ensure that we never fall below this level for any