Diffstat (limited to 'security/keys/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 18 deletions
diff --git a/security/keys/Kconfig b/security/keys/Kconfig
index a4f3f8c48d6e..72483b8f1be5 100644
@@ -80,21 +80,3 @@ config ENCRYPTED_KEYS
Userspace only ever sees/stores encrypted blobs.
If you are unsure as to whether this is required, answer N.
- bool "Enable the /proc/keys file by which keys may be viewed"
- depends on KEYS
- This option turns on support for the /proc/keys file - through which
- can be listed all the keys on the system that are viewable by the
- reading process.
- The only keys included in the list are those that grant View
- permission to the reading process whether or not it possesses them.
- Note that LSM security checks are still performed, and may further
- filter out keys that the current process is not authorised to view.
- Only key attributes are listed here; key payloads are not included in
- the resulting table.
- If you are unsure as to whether this is required, answer N.