Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/sound/oss/Kconfig b/sound/oss/Kconfig
index bcf2a0698d54..135a2b77cc4a 100644
@@ -287,18 +287,6 @@ config SOUND_DMAP
Say Y unless you have 16MB or more RAM or a PCI sound card.
- tristate "Ensoniq SoundScape support"
- Answer Y if you have a sound card based on the Ensoniq SoundScape
- chipset. Such cards are being manufactured at least by Ensoniq, Spea
- and Reveal (Reveal makes also other cards).
- If you compile the driver into the kernel, you have to add
- "sscape=<io>,<irq>,<dma>,<mpuio>,<mpuirq>" to the kernel command
tristate "Loopback MIDI device support"