Diffstat (limited to '')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/usr/Kconfig b/usr/Kconfig
index 65b845bd4e3e..085872bb2bb5 100644
@@ -134,7 +134,7 @@ config INITRAMFS_COMPRESSION_BZIP2
depends on RD_BZIP2
Its compression ratio and speed is intermediate.
- Decompression speed is slowest among the four. The initramfs
+ Decompression speed is slowest among the choices. The initramfs
size is about 10% smaller with bzip2, in comparison to gzip.
Bzip2 uses a large amount of memory. For modern kernels you
will need at least 8MB RAM or more for booting.
@@ -143,9 +143,9 @@ config INITRAMFS_COMPRESSION_LZMA
depends on RD_LZMA
- The most recent compression algorithm.
- Its ratio is best, decompression speed is between the other
- three. Compression is slowest. The initramfs size is about 33%
+ This algorithm's compression ratio is best.
+ Decompression speed is between the other choices.
+ Compression is slowest. The initramfs size is about 33%
smaller with LZMA in comparison to gzip.
@@ -161,7 +161,7 @@ config INITRAMFS_COMPRESSION_LZO
depends on RD_LZO
- Its compression ratio is the poorest among the four. The kernel
+ Its compression ratio is the poorest among the choices. The kernel
size is about 10% bigger than gzip; however its speed
(both compression and decompression) is the fastest.