| Age | Commit message (Collapse) | Author | Files | Lines |
|
Kuniyuki Iwashima says:
====================
af_unix: Fix regression by the per-netns hash table series.
The series 6dd4142fb5a9 ("Merge branch 'af_unix-per-netns-socket-hash'")
replaced a global hash table with per-netns tables, which caused regression
reported in the links below. [0][1]
When a pathname socket is visible, any socket with the same type has to be
able to connect to it even in different netns. The series puts all sockets
into each namespace's hash table, making it impossible to look up a visible
socket in different netns.
On the other hand, while dumping sockets, they are filtered by netns. To
keep such code simple, let's add a new global hash table only for pathname
sockets and link them with sk_bind_node. Then we can keep all sockets in
each per-netns table and look up pathname sockets via the global table.
[0]: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/B2AA3091-796D-475E-9A11-0021996E1C00@linux.ibm.com/
[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/5fb8d86f-b633-7552-8ba9-41e42f07c02a@gmail.com/
Changes:
v3:
* 1st: Update changelog s/named/pathname/
* 2nd: Fix checkpatch.pl CHECK by --strict option
v2: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/20220702014447.93746-1-kuniyu@amazon.com/
* Add selftest
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/20220701072519.96097-1-kuniyu@amazon.com/
====================
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220702154818.66761-1-kuniyu@amazon.com
Signed-off-by: Paolo Abeni <pabeni@redhat.com>
|
|
This patch add a test that checks connect()ivity between two sockets:
unnamed socket -> bound socket
* SOCK_STREAM or SOCK_DGRAM
* pathname or abstract
* same or different netns
Signed-off-by: Kuniyuki Iwashima <kuniyu@amazon.com>
Signed-off-by: Paolo Abeni <pabeni@redhat.com>
|
|
Commit cf2f225e2653 ("af_unix: Put a socket into a per-netns hash table.")
accidentally broke user API for pathname sockets. A socket was able to
connect() to a pathname socket whose file was visible even if they were in
different network namespaces.
The commit puts all sockets into a per-netns hash table. As a result,
connect() to a pathname socket in a different netns fails to find it in the
caller's per-netns hash table and returns -ECONNREFUSED even when the task
can view the peer socket file.
We can reproduce this issue by:
Console A:
# python3
>>> from socket import *
>>> s = socket(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0)
>>> s.bind('test')
>>> s.listen(32)
Console B:
# ip netns add test
# ip netns exec test sh
# python3
>>> from socket import *
>>> s = socket(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0)
>>> s.connect('test')
Note when dumping sockets by sock_diag, procfs, and bpf_iter, they are
filtered only by netns. In other words, even if they are visible and
connect()able, all sockets in different netns are skipped while iterating
sockets. Thus, we need a fix only for finding a peer pathname socket.
This patch adds a global hash table for pathname sockets, links them with
sk_bind_node, and uses it in unix_find_socket_byinode(). By doing so, we
can keep sockets in per-netns hash tables and dump them easily.
Thanks to Sachin Sant and Leonard Crestez for reports, logs and a reproducer.
Fixes: cf2f225e2653 ("af_unix: Put a socket into a per-netns hash table.")
Reported-by: Sachin Sant <sachinp@linux.ibm.com>
Reported-by: Leonard Crestez <cdleonard@gmail.com>
Tested-by: Sachin Sant <sachinp@linux.ibm.com>
Tested-by: Nathan Chancellor <nathan@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: Kuniyuki Iwashima <kuniyu@amazon.com>
Tested-by: Leonard Crestez <cdleonard@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Paolo Abeni <pabeni@redhat.com>
|
|
prom_init_numa_memory() is annotated __init and not used by any module,
thus don't export it.
Remove not needed EXPORT_SYMBOL for prom_init_numa_memory() to fix the
following section mismatch warning:
LD vmlinux.o
MODPOST vmlinux.symvers
WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(___ksymtab+prom_init_numa_memory+0x0): Section mismatch in reference
from the variable __ksymtab_prom_init_numa_memory to the function .init.text:prom_init_numa_memory()
The symbol prom_init_numa_memory is exported and annotated __init
Fix this by removing the __init annotation of prom_init_numa_memory or drop the export.
This is build on Linux 5.19-rc4.
Fixes: 6fbde6b492df ("MIPS: Loongson64: Move files to the top-level directory")
Signed-off-by: Tiezhu Yang <yangtiezhu@loongson.cn>
Reviewed-by: Huacai Chen <chenhuacai@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
|
|
We should call of_node_put() for the reference 'uctl_node' returned by
of_get_parent() which will increase the refcount. Otherwise, there will
be a refcount leak bug.
Signed-off-by: Liang He <windhl@126.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
|
|
Enable FDMA usage by adding "fdma" resource in regs and interrupts.
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Belloni <alexandre.belloni@bootlin.com>
Signed-off-by: Clément Léger <clement.leger@bootlin.com>
Reviewed-by: Vladimir Oltean <vladimir.oltean@nxp.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
|
|
Change 'modifed' to 'modified'.
Change 'relys' to 'relies'.
Signed-off-by: Zhang Jiaming <jiaming@nfschina.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
|
|
file: ./arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/pm.c
line: 20
* sources and configure the timeout after which the the TOYMATCH2 irq
changed to
* sources and configure the timeout after which the TOYMATCH2 irq
Signed-off-by: Jiang Jian <jiangjian@cdjrlc.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
|
|
There is an info message with an extraneous leading space. Remove it.
Also rename pci to PCI.
Signed-off-by: Colin Ian King <colin.i.king@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
|
|
The remove callback is only called by the driver core if there is a
driver to unbind, so there is no need to check dev->driver to be
non-NULL.
Signed-off-by: Uwe Kleine-König <u.kleine-koenig@pengutronix.de>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
|
|
Maintainers of the directory Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mips
are also the maintainers of the corresponding directory
include/dt-bindings/mips.
Add the file entry for include/dt-bindings/mips to the appropriate
section in MAINTAINERS.
Signed-off-by: Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
|
|
The Amlogic G12A SoCs embeds an Analog MIPI D-PHY used to communicate with DSI
panels.
Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <narmstrong@baylibre.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220705075650.3165348-3-narmstrong@baylibre.com
Signed-off-by: Vinod Koul <vkoul@kernel.org>
|
|
The Amlogic G12A SoCs embeds an Analog MIPI D-PHY to communicate with DSI
panels, this adds the bindings.
This Analog D-PHY works with a separate Digital MIPI D-PHY.
Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <narmstrong@baylibre.com>
Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <robh@kernel.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220705075650.3165348-2-narmstrong@baylibre.com
Signed-off-by: Vinod Koul <vkoul@kernel.org>
|
|
sparse reports
sound/pci/hda/patch_cs8409-tables.c:79:25: warning: symbol 'cs8409_cs42l42_pincfgs_no_dmic' was not declared. Should it be static?
cs8409_cs42l42_pincfgs_no_dmic is only used by cs8409_fixups table as an
initializer for the hda_fixup element v.pins. Both are defined in the
patch_cs8408-table.c file but only cs8409_fixups is used externally in
patch_cs8409.c. So cs8409_cs42l42_pincfgs_no_dmic should have a static
storage class specifier.
The other v.pins initializers in cs8409_fixups table, though declared
extern in patch_cs8409.h are also only used in patch_cs8409-tables.c.
So change all the v.pins initializers to static.
Fixes: 9e7647b5070f ("ALSA: hda/cs8409: Move arrays of configuration to a new file")
Signed-off-by: Tom Rix <trix@redhat.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220704142836.636204-1-trix@redhat.com
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
|
|
Add UDPHS (the USB High Speed Device Port controller) support.
The both lan966x SOCs (LAN9662 and LAN9668) have the same UDPHS
IP. This IP is also the same as the one present in the SAMA5D3
SOC.
Signed-off-by: Herve Codina <herve.codina@bootlin.com>
Signed-off-by: Claudiu Beznea <claudiu.beznea@microchip.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220704102845.168438-4-herve.codina@bootlin.com
|
|
The USB device controller available in the Microchip LAN9662 SOC
is the same IP as the one present in the SAMA5D3 SOC.
Add the LAN9662 compatible string and set the SAMA5D3 compatible
string as a fallback for the LAN9662.
Signed-off-by: Herve Codina <herve.codina@bootlin.com>
Acked-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Claudiu Beznea <claudiu.beznea@microchip.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220704102845.168438-3-herve.codina@bootlin.com
|
|
there is an unexpected word "the" in the comments that need to be dropped
file: ./drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-brcm-usb-init.c
line: 864
* Make sure the the second and third memory controller
changed to
* Make sure the second and third memory controller
Signed-off-by: Jiang Jian <jiangjian@cdjrlc.com>
Acked-by: Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@gmail.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220621122401.115500-1-jiangjian@cdjrlc.com
Signed-off-by: Vinod Koul <vkoul@kernel.org>
|
|
The initial otg state for the phy defaults to device mode. The actual
state isn't detected until an ID IRQ fires. Fix this by syncing the ID
state during initialization.
Fixes: 51a9b2c03dd3 ("phy: rockchip-inno-usb2: Handle ID IRQ")
Signed-off-by: Peter Geis <pgwipeout@gmail.com>
Reviewed-by: Samuel Holland <samuel@sholland.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220622003140.30365-1-pgwipeout@gmail.com
Signed-off-by: Vinod Koul <vkoul@kernel.org>
|
|
Add the static OP-TEE reserved memory regions.
Signed-off-by: Gabriel Fernandez <gabriel.fernandez@foss.st.com>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
|
|
Enables Reset and Clocks Controller on STM32MP13
Signed-off-by: Gabriel Fernandez <gabriel.fernandez@foss.st.com>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
|
|
Enable optee and SCMI clocks support.
Signed-off-by: Gabriel Fernandez <gabriel.fernandez@foss.st.com>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
|
|
Like for stm32mp15, when stm32 RCC node is used to interact with a secure
context (using clock SCMI protocol), a different path has to be used for
yaml verification.
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
Acked-by: Rob Herring <robh@kernel.org>
|
|
According to the OSD32MP1 Power System overview[1] the EEPROM is connected to
the VDD line and not to some single-purpose fixed regulator.
Set the EEPROM supply according to the diagram to eliminate this parent-less
regulator.
[1]: https://octavosystems.com/app_notes/osd32mp1-power-system-overview/#connections
Signed-off-by: Leonard Göhrs <l.goehrs@pengutronix.de>
Acked-by: Ahmad Fatoum <a.fatoum@pengutronix.de>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
|
|
According to the OSD32MP1 Power System overview[1] ldo3's input is always
internally connected to vdd_ddr.
[1]: https://octavosystems.com/app_notes/osd32mp1-power-system-overview/#connections
Signed-off-by: Leonard Göhrs <l.goehrs@pengutronix.de>
Reviewed-by: Ahmad Fatoum <a.fatoum@pengutronix.de>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
|
|
Fix whitespace coding style: use single space instead of tabs or
multiple spaces around '=' sign in property assignment. No functional
changes (same DTB).
Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
|
|
The Buck3 on DHCOR is used to supply IO voltage. It can output either 3V3
in the default DHCOR configuration, or 2V9 in case of AV96 DHCOR variant
which has extra Empirion DCDC converter in front of the 1V8 IO supply, or
outright 1V8 in case of 1V8 IO DHCOR without the Empirion DCDC converter.
The 2V9 mode in case of AV96 DHCOR variant is used to reduce unnecessarily
high input voltage to the Empirion DCDC converter, so move it into matching
DTSI to stop confusing users.
Signed-off-by: Marek Vasut <marex@denx.de>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
Cc: linux-stm32@st-md-mailman.stormreply.com
To: linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
|
|
The stm32 ipcc mailbox driver supports only two interrupts (rx and tx), so
remove the unsupported "wakeup" one.
Note that the EXTI interrupt 61 has two roles : it is hierarchically linked
to the GIC IPCC "rx" interrupt, and it acts as a wakeup source.
Signed-off-by: Fabien Dessenne <fabien.dessenne@foss.st.com>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Torgue <alexandre.torgue@foss.st.com>
|
|
On pcb8291, Flexcom3 usart has only tx and rx pins.
Cleaningup usart3 pinctrl settings.
Signed-off-by: Kavyasree Kotagiri <kavyasree.kotagiri@microchip.com>
Acked-by: Nicolas Ferre <nicolas.ferre@microchip.com>
Signed-off-by: Claudiu Beznea <claudiu.beznea@microchip.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220704135809.6952-1-kavyasree.kotagiri@microchip.com
|
|
IPQ8074 has 2 different single lane PCIe PHY-s, one Gen2 and one Gen3.
Gen2 one is already supported, so add the support for the Gen3 one.
It uses the same register layout as IPQ6018.
Signed-off-by: Robert Marko <robimarko@gmail.com>
Reviewed-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220621195512.1760362-3-robimarko@gmail.com
Signed-off-by: Vinod Koul <vkoul@kernel.org>
|
|
IPQ8074 has 2 different single lane PCIe PHY-s, one Gen2 and one Gen3.
Gen2 one is already supported, document the bindings for the Gen3 one.
Signed-off-by: Robert Marko <robimarko@gmail.com>
Acked-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220621195512.1760362-2-robimarko@gmail.com
Signed-off-by: Vinod Koul <vkoul@kernel.org>
|
|
IPQ8074 Gen3 PCIe PHY uses 250MHz as the pipe clock rate instead of 125MHz
like every other PCIe QMP PHY does, so make it configurable as part of the
qmp_phy_cfg.
Signed-off-by: Robert Marko <robimarko@gmail.com>
Reviewed-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220621195512.1760362-1-robimarko@gmail.com
Signed-off-by: Vinod Koul <vkoul@kernel.org>
|
|
A variable pointing to const isn't const itself. It'd have to contain
"const" keyword after "*" too. Therefore, cpg_pll_config cannot be put
to "rodata". Hence use __initdata instead of __initconst to fix this.
Signed-off-by: Andi Kleen <ak@linux.intel.com>
[js] more explanatory commit message.
Signed-off-by: Jiri Slaby <jslaby@suse.cz>
Acked-by: Stephen Boyd <sboyd@kernel.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220623083217.26433-2-jslaby@suse.cz
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
Renesas RZ/Five SoC has almost the same clock structure compared to the
Renesas RZ/G2UL SoC, re-use the r9a07g043-cpg.c file to add support for
RZ/Five SoC.
This patch splits up the clocks and reset arrays for RZ/G2UL and RZ/Five
SoC using #ifdef CONFIG_ARM64 and #ifdef CONFIG_RISCV checks.
Signed-off-by: Lad Prabhakar <prabhakar.mahadev-lad.rj@bp.renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220622181723.13033-3-prabhakar.mahadev-lad.rj@bp.renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
Renesas RZ/Five DT Binding Definitions
Clock and reset definitions for the Renesas RZ/Five (R9A07G043) SoC,
shared by driver and DT source files.
|
|
Renesas RZ/Five SoC has almost the same clock structure compared to the
Renesas RZ/G2UL SoC, re-use the r9a07g043-cpg.h header file and just
amend the RZ/Five CPG clock and reset definitions.
Signed-off-by: Lad Prabhakar <prabhakar.mahadev-lad.rj@bp.renesas.com>
Acked-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20220622181723.13033-2-prabhakar.mahadev-lad.rj@bp.renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
AVB1 needs MODSEL6, AVB2 needs MODSEL5 settings.
This patch adds missing MODSELx settings for the affected pins.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87k08xsj81.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
TSN0 needs MODSEL4 settings.
This patch adds missing MODSELx settings for the affected pins.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87letdsj8e.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing ERROROUTC_A settings.
Current existing ERROROUTC should be _B, this patch tidies it up.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87mtdtsj8m.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
R-Car V4H has PWM/PWM_A/PWM_B, but current PFC setting is mixed.
This patch adds missing PWM settings, and tidies these up.
According to Document, GP3_14 Function4 is PWM2_A,
but we can't select it at P1SR3[27:24].
This patch just ignore it for now.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87o7y9sj90.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing FlexRay pins.
Because Document (Rev.0.51) has 2x FXR_TXENA/B pin with no suffix (_A, _B),
this patch names them as _X.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87pmipsj9a.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing TPU0TOx_A.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87r135sj9j.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing CANFD5_B.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87sfnlsj9t.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing SCIF1_X.
Because Document (Rev.0.51) has 2x SCIF1 with no suffix (_A, _B),
this patch names it as _X.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87tu81sja1.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
R-Car V4H has SCIF3 and SCIF3_A, but current PFC setting is mixed.
This patch cleans up SCIF3/SCIF3_A, based on Rev.0.51.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87v8shsja7.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing HSCIF1.
Because Document (Rev.0.51) has 2x HSCIF1 with no suffix (_A, _B),
this patch names it as _X.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87wncxsjah.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing HSCIF3_A.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87y1xdsjar.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing IRQx_A/IRQx_B, and tidies up existing IRQs.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/87zghtsjb4.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
This patch adds missing TCLKx_A/TCLKx_B/TCLKx_X.
Because Document (Rev.0.51) has 2x TCLK3/TCLK4 with no suffix (_A, _B),
this patch names them as _X.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/871qv5txvt.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
According to Rev.0.51 datasheet 004_R-CarV4H_pin_function.xlsx,
GP1_23 - GP1_28 are 1.8/3.3V. But they are not on Table 7.28.
According to the HW team, there are no bits assigned.
This patch follows HW team's comment.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/8735fltxwg.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|
|
Remove POC2 which is not documented, and remove TD0SEL3 which is not
needed.
Signed-off-by: Kuninori Morimoto <kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/874k01txy9.wl-kuninori.morimoto.gx@renesas.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
|