|author||Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason@zx2c4.com>||2021-04-13 18:58:51 -0600|
|committer||Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason@zx2c4.com>||2021-04-13 21:35:17 -0600|
|parent||version: bump (diff)|
if_wg: remove peer marshalling from get request
Signed-off-by: Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason@zx2c4.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO.md')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -2,11 +2,6 @@
- Finish porting [this script](https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-linux/tree/tools/testing/selftests/wireguard/netns.sh)
to `./tests/netns.sh` using vnets and epairs.
-- Marshall peers directly to nvlists without going through intermediate
- structures (`wg_peer_export`) and the like. This means grappling with the use
- of epoch there, and either making nvl allocations not sleep, or doing nvl
- allocations outside of epoch critical sections, or possibly deciding epoch
- doesn't actually matter there because we're holding an sx.
- Rework locking and epoch lifetimes; come up with consistent set of rules.
- Chop off padding on rx after verifying lengths, so that tcpdump doesn't see