Diffstat (limited to 'TODO.md')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -3,15 +3,10 @@
- Finish porting [this script](https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-linux/tree/tools/testing/selftests/wireguard/netns.sh)
to `./tests/netns.sh` using vnets and epairs.
- Rework locking and epoch lifetimes; come up with consistent set of rules.
-- Chop off padding on rx after verifying lengths, so that tcpdump doesn't see
- Shore up vnet support and races/locking around moving between vnets.
- Work out `priv_check` from vnet perspective. (There's no `ns_capable()` on
FreeBSD, just `capable()`, which makes it a bit weird for one jail to have
permissions in another.)
-- Resize mbufs once at the beginning, and then encrypt/decrypt in place, rather
- than making a new mbuf and copying. (Remember to clear the tags and other
- pieces of metadata before passing it off to udp sending or netisr receiving.)
- Audit allowedips / radix tree checks, and make sure it's actually behaving as
expected. (It might be useful to port [this selftest](https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-linux/tree/drivers/net/wireguard/selftest/allowedips.c).)
- Make code style consistent with one FreeBSD way, rather than a mix of styles.