blob: 0f4e63482ab355961e93bac2f1923d2d29ac4d48 (plain
### Primary systems TODO
- Finish porting [this script](https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-linux/tree/tools/testing/selftests/wireguard/netns.sh)
to `./tests/netns.sh` using vnets and epairs.
- Rework locking and epoch lifetimes; come up with consistent set of rules.
- Chop off padding on rx after verifying lengths, so that tcpdump doesn't see
- Shore up vnet support and races/locking around moving between vnets.
- Work out `priv_check` from vnet perspective. (There's no `ns_capable()` on
FreeBSD, just `capable()`, which makes it a bit weird for one jail to have
permissions in another.)
- Resize mbufs once at the beginning, and then encrypt/decrypt in place, rather
than making a new mbuf and copying. (Remember to clear the tags and other
pieces of metadata before passing it off to udp sending or netisr receiving.)
- Audit allowedips / radix tree checks, and make sure it's actually behaving as
expected. (It might be useful to port [this selftest](https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-linux/tree/drivers/net/wireguard/selftest/allowedips.c).)
- Make code style consistent with one FreeBSD way, rather than a mix of styles.
### Crypto TODO
- Do packet encryption using opencrypto/ with sg lists on the mbuf, so that we don't need to linearize mbufs.
- Send 25519 upstream to sys/crypto, and port to it.
- Send simple chapoly upstream to sys/crypto, and port to it.
- Port to sys/crypto's blake2s implementation.
### Tooling TODO
- Relicense wg(8) as MIT and integrate into upstream build system.
- Examine possibility of a non-bash wg-quick(8) for sending upstream.