blob: 36756c9f35c22d17e4703070501c30619258c60b (plain
### Primary TODO
- Finish porting [this script](https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-linux/tree/tools/testing/selftests/wireguard/netns.sh)
to `./tests/netns.sh` using vnets and epairs.
- Shore up vnet support and races/locking around moving between vnets.
- Work out `priv_check` from vnet perspective. (There's no `ns_capable()` on
FreeBSD, just `capable()`, which makes it a bit weird for one jail to have
permissions in another.)
- Make code style consistent with one FreeBSD way, rather than a mix of styles.
### Crypto TODO
- Do packet encryption using opencrypto/ with sg lists on the mbuf.
- Send 25519 upstream to sys/crypto, and port to it.
- Send simple chapoly upstream to sys/crypto, and port to it.
- Port to sys/crypto's blake2s implementation.
### Tooling TODO
- Relicense wg(8) as MIT and integrate into upstream build system.
- Examine possibility of a non-bash wg-quick(8) for sending upstream.