|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-20 09:19:02 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-24 17:36:45 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 60 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 61
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not write to the free software foundation inc 675 mass ave cambridge ma 02139 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 441 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Michael Ellerman <email@example.com> (powerpc) Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'include/misc')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/include/misc/altera.h b/include/misc/altera.h
index 94c0c6181daf..60cb5c598b53 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+/* SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later */
@@ -6,21 +7,6 @@
* Copyright (C) Altera Corporation 1998-2001
* Copyright (C) 2010 NetUP Inc.
* Copyright (C) 2010 Igor M. Liplianin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.