|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-29 07:18:09 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-06-05 17:36:38 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 294 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 295
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of version 2 of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 64 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'tools/testing/selftests/timers')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/tools/testing/selftests/timers/freq-step.c b/tools/testing/selftests/timers/freq-step.c
index 14a2b77fd012..8cd10662ffba 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* This test checks the response of the system clock to frequency
* steps made with adjtimex(). The frequency error and stability of
@@ -6,15 +7,6 @@
* values from the second interval exceed specified limits.
* Copyright (C) Miroslav Lichvar <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2017
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.