Diffstat (limited to 'cgitrc.5.txt')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/cgitrc.5.txt b/cgitrc.5.txt
index b7dc5a4..6a926aa 100644
@@ -121,9 +121,9 @@ email-filter::
Specifies a command which will be invoked to format names and email
address of committers, authors, and taggers, as represented in various
places throughout the cgit interface. This command will receive an
- email address as its only command line argument, and the text to
- format on STDIN. It is to write the formatted text back out onto
- STDOUT. Default value: none. See also: "FILTER API".
+ email address and an origin page string as its command line arguments,
+ and the text to format on STDIN. It is to write the formatted text back
+ out onto STDOUT. Default value: none. See also: "FILTER API".
Flag which, when set to "1", will make cgit generate a html fragment
@@ -620,10 +620,11 @@ commit filter::
expected on standard output.
- This filter is given a single parameter: the email address of the
- relevent user. The filter will then receive the text string to format
- on standard input and is expected to write to standard output the
- formatted text to be included in the page.
+ This filter is given two parameters: the email address of the relevent
+ author and a string indicating the originating page. The filter will
+ then receive the text string to format on standard input and is
+ expected to write to standard output the formatted text to be included
+ in the page.
This filter is given a single parameter: the filename of the source