|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-19 15:51:39 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-21 11:28:40 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 7 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 9
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not you can access it online at http www gnu org licenses gpl 2 0 html extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Jilayne Lovejoy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Steve Winslow <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/kernel/locking/test-ww_mutex.c b/kernel/locking/test-ww_mutex.c
index 65a3b7e55b9f..3e82f449b4ff 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,6 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* Module-based API test facility for ww_mutexes
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, you can access it online at
- * http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.