|author||Wolfram Sang <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-08-25 14:18:20 +0200|
|committer||David Woodhouse <David.Woodhouse@intel.com>||2010-10-24 23:42:17 +0100|
|parent||mtd: pcmciamtd: remove dead code (diff)|
mtd: davinci: fix comment to match the code
Signed-off-by: Wolfram Sang <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Artem Bityutskiy <Artem.Bityutskiy@nokia.com> Signed-off-by: David Woodhouse <David.Woodhouse@intel.com>
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/mtd/nand/davinci_nand.c b/drivers/mtd/nand/davinci_nand.c
index 70698e86e437..e7129591c9c7 100644
@@ -369,8 +369,9 @@ compare:
* after setting the 4BITECC_ADD_CALC_START bit. So if you immediately
* begin trying to poll for the state, you may fall right out of your
* loop without any of the correction calculations having taken place.
- * The recommendation from the hardware team is to wait till ECC_STATE
- * reads less than 4, which means ECC HW has entered correction state.
+ * The recommendation from the hardware team is to initially delay as
+ * long as ECC_STATE reads less than 4. After that, ECC HW has entered
+ * correction state.
ecc_state = (davinci_nand_readl(info,