|author||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2017-11-24 15:00:43 +0100|
|committer||Martin Schwidefsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-11-24 15:37:24 +0100|
|parent||s390: crypto: Remove redundant license text (diff)|
s390: Remove redundant license text
Now that the SPDX tag is in all arch/s390/ files, that identifies the license in a specific and legally-defined manner. So the extra GPL text wording in the remaining files can be removed as it is no longer needed at all. This is done on a quest to remove the 700+ different ways that files in the kernel describe the GPL license text. And there's unneeded stuff like the address (sometimes incorrect) for the FSF which is never needed. No copyright headers or other non-license-description text was removed. Cc: Martin Schwidefsky <email@example.com> Cc: Heiko Carstens <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: "Paul E. McKenney" <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Martin Schwidefsky <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/s390/mm/mmap.c')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/arch/s390/mm/mmap.c b/arch/s390/mm/mmap.c
index 5ec9a8c2b768..831bdcf407bb 100644
@@ -5,21 +5,6 @@
* Copyright 2003-2004 Red Hat Inc., Durham, North Carolina.
* All Rights Reserved.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* Started by Ingo Molnar <firstname.lastname@example.org>