|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-19 15:51:47 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-21 11:28:46 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 15 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 17
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not see http www gnu org licenses extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 13 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Steve Winslow <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Jilayne Lovejoy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/misc/cardreader/rts5227.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/misc/cardreader/rts5227.c b/drivers/misc/cardreader/rts5227.c
index 5c98e2221889..4feed296a327 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,8 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
/* Driver for Realtek PCI-Express card reader
* Copyright(c) 2009-2013 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. All rights reserved.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- * Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any
- * later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with this program; if not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Wei WANG <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Roger Tseng <email@example.com>