|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-22 09:51:43 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-24 17:37:53 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 96 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 97
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program in the main directory of the linux [ntfs] source in the file copying if not write to the free software foundation inc 59 temple place suite 330 boston ma 02111 1307 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/ntfs')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ntfs/upcase.c b/fs/ntfs/upcase.c
index e2f72ca98037..4ebe84a78dea 100644
@@ -1,24 +1,10 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* upcase.c - Generate the full NTFS Unicode upcase table in little endian.
* Part of the Linux-NTFS project.
* Copyright (c) 2001 Richard Russon <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 2001-2006 Anton Altaparmakov
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
- * Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
- * any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program (in the main directory of the Linux-NTFS source
- * in the file COPYING); if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
- * Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA