|author||Mark Rutland <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-11-20 10:06:00 +0000|
|committer||Mark Rutland <email@example.com>||2013-01-31 15:51:59 +0000|
|parent||arm64: arm_generic: prevent reading stale time (diff)|
arm64: move from arm_generic to arm_arch_timer
The arch_timer driver supports a superset of the functionality of the arm_generic driver, and is not tied to a particular arch. This patch moves arm64 to use the arch_timer driver, gaining additional functionality in doing so, and removes the (now unused) arm_generic driver. Timer-related hooks specific to arm64 are moved into arch/arm64/kernel/time.c. Signed-off-by: Mark Rutland <firstname.lastname@example.org> Acked-by: Catalin Marinas <email@example.com> Acked-by: Marc Zyngier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Acked-by: Santosh Shilimkar <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'include/clocksource')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 21 deletions
diff --git a/include/clocksource/arm_generic.h b/include/clocksource/arm_generic.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,21 +0,0 @@
- * Copyright (C) 2012 ARM Ltd.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
-extern int arm_generic_timer_init(void);