|author||Rolf Eike Beer <email@example.com>||2005-09-02 09:03:09 +0200|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2005-09-02 00:57:31 -0700|
|parent||[PATCH] remove driverfs references from include/linux/cpu.h and net/sunrpc/rpc_pipe.c (diff)|
[PATCH] remove driverfs references from init/do_mounts.c
This patch is against 2.6.10, but still applies cleanly. It's just s/driverfs/sysfs/ in this file. Signed-off-by: Rolf Eike Beer <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'init/do_mounts.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/init/do_mounts.c b/init/do_mounts.c
index 4e11a9aaf14a..b27c11064409 100644
@@ -127,10 +127,10 @@ fail:
* used when disk name of partitioned disk ends on a digit.
* If name doesn't have fall into the categories above, we return 0.
- * Driverfs is used to check if something is a disk name - it has
+ * Sysfs is used to check if something is a disk name - it has
* all known disks under bus/block/devices. If the disk name
- * contains slashes, name of driverfs node has them replaced with
- * bangs. try_name() does the actual checks, assuming that driverfs
+ * contains slashes, name of sysfs node has them replaced with
+ * bangs. try_name() does the actual checks, assuming that sysfs
* is mounted on rootfs /sys.