|author||Robert P. J. Day <email@example.com>||2007-02-10 01:45:59 -0800|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-02-11 10:51:32 -0800|
|parent||[PATCH] Discuss a couple common errors in kernel-doc usage. (diff)|
[PATCH] Numerous fixes to kernel-doc info in source files.
A variety of (mostly) innocuous fixes to the embedded kernel-doc content in source files, including: * make multi-line initial descriptions single line * denote some function names, constants and structs as such * change erroneous opening '/*' to '/**' in a few places * reword some text for clarity Signed-off-by: Robert P. J. Day <email@example.com> Cc: "Randy.Dunlap" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'mm/page-writeback.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/mm/page-writeback.c b/mm/page-writeback.c
index 438833cbbca4..fd96a555e500 100644
@@ -549,9 +549,7 @@ void __init page_writeback_init(void)
- * generic_writepages - walk the list of dirty pages of the given
- * address space and writepage() all of them.
+ * generic_writepages - walk the list of dirty pages of the given address space and writepage() all of them.
* @mapping: address space structure to write
* @wbc: subtract the number of written pages from *@wbc->nr_to_write
@@ -698,7 +696,6 @@ int do_writepages(struct address_space *mapping, struct writeback_control *wbc)
* write_one_page - write out a single page and optionally wait on I/O
* @page: the page to write
* @wait: if true, wait on writeout