|author||Masami Hiramatsu <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-12-29 11:48:25 +0900|
|committer||David S. Miller <email@example.com>||2018-01-02 14:27:30 -0500|
|parent||net: dccp: Add DCCP sendmsg trace event (diff)|
net: dccp: Remove dccpprobe module
Remove DCCP probe module since jprobe has been deprecated. That function is now replaced by dccp/dccp_probe trace-event. You can use it via ftrace or perftools. Signed-off-by: Masami Hiramatsu <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'net/dccp/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 17 deletions
diff --git a/net/dccp/Kconfig b/net/dccp/Kconfig
index 8c0ef71bed2f..b270e84d9c13 100644
@@ -39,23 +39,6 @@ config IP_DCCP_DEBUG
Just say N.
- tristate "DCCP connection probing"
- depends on PROC_FS && KPROBES
- This module allows for capturing the changes to DCCP connection
- state in response to incoming packets. It is used for debugging
- DCCP congestion avoidance modules. If you don't understand
- what was just said, you don't need it: say N.
- Documentation on how to use DCCP connection probing can be found
- To compile this code as a module, choose M here: the
- module will be called dccp_probe.