|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-29 07:12:43 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-05 17:30:29 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 268 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 269
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of version 2 of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not write to the free software foundation inc 51 franklin street fifth floor boston ma 02110 1301 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 21 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'net/openvswitch/vport.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/net/openvswitch/vport.c b/net/openvswitch/vport.c
index 258ce3b7b452..f927de9bda0a 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,6 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Nicira, Inc.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
- * License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
- * 02110-1301, USA