|author||Jeremy Linton <email@example.com>||2017-06-16 12:07:35 -0500|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-10-12 15:29:53 +0200|
|parent||tracing: Kconfig text fixes for CONFIG_HWLAT_TRACER (diff)|
tracing: Fix doc mistakes in trace sample
The trace sample file has a couple mispellings, lets fix them. Signed-off-by: Jeremy Linton <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'samples/trace_events/trace-events-sample.h')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/samples/trace_events/trace-events-sample.h b/samples/trace_events/trace-events-sample.h
index 76a75ab7a608..b3858143f1a9 100644
@@ -95,7 +95,7 @@
* __entry->bar.x = y;
* __array: There are three fields (type, name, size). The type is the
- * type of elements in teh array, the name is the name of the array.
+ * type of elements in the array, the name is the name of the array.
* size is the number of items in the array (not the total size).
* __array( char, foo, 10) is the same as saying: char foo;
@@ -112,7 +112,7 @@
* type is the type of the element, name is the name of the array.
* The size is different than __array. It is not a static number,
* but the algorithm to figure out the length of the array for the
- * specific instance of tracepoint. Again, size is the numebr of
+ * specific instance of tracepoint. Again, size is the number of
* items in the array, not the total length in bytes.
* __dynamic_array( int, foo, bar) is similar to: int foo[bar];
@@ -125,9 +125,9 @@
* Notice, that "__entry" is not needed here.
* __string: This is a special kind of __dynamic_array. It expects to
- * have a nul terminated character array passed to it (it allows
+ * have a null terminated character array passed to it (it allows
* for NULL too, which would be converted into "(null)"). __string
- * takes two paramenter (name, src), where name is the name of
+ * takes two parameter (name, src), where name is the name of
* the string saved, and src is the string to copy into the
* ring buffer.
@@ -444,7 +444,7 @@ DECLARE_EVENT_CLASS(foo_template,
* Here's a better way for the previous samples (except, the first
- * exmaple had more fields and could not be used here).
+ * example had more fields and could not be used here).
TP_PROTO(const char *foo, int bar),