|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-27 08:55:05 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-30 11:26:35 -0700|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 155 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 156
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not write to the free software foundation inc 59 temple place suite 330 boston ma 02111 1307 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1334 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'scripts/selinux/mdp')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/scripts/selinux/mdp/mdp.c b/scripts/selinux/mdp/mdp.c
index 18fd6143888b..576d11a60417 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* mdp - make dummy policy
@@ -5,20 +6,6 @@
* When pointed at a kernel tree, builds a dummy policy for that kernel
* with exactly one type with full rights to itself.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* Copyright (C) IBM Corporation, 2006
* Authors: Serge E. Hallyn <firstname.lastname@example.org>