|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-29 07:17:56 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-06-05 17:36:37 +0200|
|parent||treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 281 (diff)|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 282
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this software is licensed under the terms of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation and may be copied distributed and modified under those terms this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 285 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'tools/testing/selftests/breakpoints/breakpoint_test_arm64.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/tools/testing/selftests/breakpoints/breakpoint_test_arm64.c b/tools/testing/selftests/breakpoints/breakpoint_test_arm64.c
index ab59d814341a..58ed5eeab709 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,11 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* Copyright (C) 2016 Google, Inc.
- * This software is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public
- * License version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation, and
- * may be copied, distributed, and modified under those terms.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
* Original Code by Pavel Labath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Code modified by Pratyush Anand <email@example.com>
* for testing different byte select for each access size.