Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/power-domain.yaml')
1 files changed, 10 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/power-domain.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/power-domain.yaml
index 455b573293ae..207e63ae10f9 100644
@@ -29,18 +29,16 @@ properties:
- A phandle of an idle-state that shall be soaked into a generic domain
- power state. The idle state definitions are compatible with
- domain-idle-state specified in
- phandles that are not compatible with domain-idle-state will be ignored.
- The domain-idle-state property reflects the idle state of this PM domain
- and not the idle states of the devices or sub-domains in the PM domain.
- Devices and sub-domains have their own idle-states independent
- of the parent domain's idle states. In the absence of this property,
- the domain would be considered as capable of being powered-on
- or powered-off.
+ description: |
+ Phandles of idle states that defines the available states for the
+ power-domain provider. The idle state definitions are compatible with the
+ domain-idle-state bindings, specified in ./domain-idle-state.yaml.
+ Note that, the domain-idle-state property reflects the idle states of this
+ PM domain and not the idle states of the devices or sub-domains in the PM
+ domain. Devices and sub-domains have their own idle states independent of
+ the parent domain's idle states. In the absence of this property, the
+ domain would be considered as capable of being powered-on or powered-off.