Diffstat (limited to 'fs/ntfs/attrib.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ntfs/attrib.c b/fs/ntfs/attrib.c
index d563abc3e136..4de597a83b88 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* attrib.c - NTFS attribute operations. Part of the Linux-NTFS project.
* Copyright (c) 2001-2012 Anton Altaparmakov and Tuxera Inc.
@@ -1719,7 +1719,7 @@ int ntfs_attr_make_non_resident(ntfs_inode *ni, const u32 data_size)
vi->i_blocks = ni->allocated_size >> 9;
- * This needs to be last since the address space operations ->readpage
+ * This needs to be last since the address space operations ->read_folio
* and ->writepage can run concurrently with us as they are not
* serialized on i_mutex. Note, we are not allowed to fail once we flip
* this switch, which is another reason to do this last.