Diffstat (limited to 'include/asm-x86_64/pci.h')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/include/asm-x86_64/pci.h b/include/asm-x86_64/pci.h
index 5a82a6762c21..eeb3088a1c9e 100644
@@ -50,10 +50,10 @@ extern int iommu_setup(char *opt);
* address space. The networking and block device layers use
* this boolean for bounce buffer decisions
- * On x86-64 it mostly equals, but we set it to zero to tell some subsystems
- * that an hard or soft IOMMU is available.
+ * On AMD64 it mostly equals, but we set it to zero to tell some subsystems
+ * that an IOMMU is available.
-#define PCI_DMA_BUS_IS_PHYS 0
+#define PCI_DMA_BUS_IS_PHYS (no_iommu ? 1 : 0)
* x86-64 always supports DAC, but sometimes it is useful to force